CRM Workshop - Customer Relationship Management
08/04/2019 18:29 to 08/05/2019 18:30 (Asia/Amman)
Boost your sales with CRM Technology
Join this workshop to learn how integrating sales and finance processes helps automate your business and conserve your most valuable resource, time!
This workshop is a practical guide for business leaders to discover how to optimize the efficiency of your sales process using software and automation! We will show how CRM tools can help you gain insights on the performance of your sales team, reduce the time of your sales cycle, and empower your team to get more work done in less time!
In this workshop you will learn about
- Timing - When does it make sense to adopt a CRM (or switch to a new one)
- Criteria - How to select the right software for your team's evolving needs
- Action - How to get started with something today for free
- Sales Reps - Best practices for using a CRM day to day (or training your sales team)
- Management - Best practices for CRM oversight & reporting
- Value - Understanding how to drive actionable insights with a CRM tool
workshop pass includes:
1.5 hour training seminar
Free lunch and coffee during the event
This workshop is designed for business owners and leadership interested in expanding their knowledge of software tools and best practices. Feel free to bring your own laptop (Wi-Fi is provided) as well as the current CRM software you are using (if any). Demonstrations will be done using Odoo CRM, however concepts can be applied to any sales tool.
Note: Registration is required to attend the workshop, click the link above to reserve your seminar pass.
About Fraxnet Training
We offer training programs in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Sales, Marketing related to IT solutions. The training programs offered at Fraxnet provide participants with all the necessary materials and guidance to assist them in organizing and focusing their efforts for optimum results within a reasonable period of time. Close personal communication is maintained during all stages of the programs.